Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Currently Sipping Coffee

I've never been so tired before in my life. But it's a good tired, a very stressful, very busy tired, yet good. I'm constantly on the go or trying to get something done. I've gotten to the point where I was sick and still working at 2 AM and my neighbor walks into my room and starts yelling "KATE I AM GOING TO BRUSH MY TEETH AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN BED BY THE TIME I GET BACK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS" I may have been back in bed when she got back but I didn't stay there long. It's not my fault that I actually really enjoy everything I'm doing!

My classes are fun, they're something I want to be doing for the rest of my life, and my extra curriculars are just as much fun. I've never been more proud to say I'm a part of the organizations I am in. That being said it can be hard taking 18 credit hours, keeping a decent GPA, working 20 hours a week, being a part of my activities, and still being social. And I'm still trying to get it all figured out. So some days, aka today, I may be gone from 8AM-9PM and come back and lock myself in my room to work on homework. but other days I'm able to watch an ungodly amount of House of Cards. It's a balance, and I'm still trying to perfect it, but I'm getting better.

So I'm going to keep being tired. Most likely for awhile. After all my radio show doesn't even start until 11 at night and the tennis tournament I just registered for is going to be rough considering my partner and I haven't even started practicing... But it's a good tired. It's a tired that keeps me going through my 5 cups of coffee and 4 hours of sleep. Because after all, you don't remember the nights you spent getting a full eight hours. You remember the nights you spent cramming for a Psych test with your best friends (that is if your friends are as cool as mine and actually make studying for a psych test fun).

SO if you didn't get this already my days are kind of jam-packed right now so I'm going to try my hardest to write as often as I can but please excuse me if I forget every once in awhile IM ONLY HUMAN OKAY. That was uncalled for, I'm sorry, I'm going to sleep now. Maybe. Probably not.

Love,
Katie Christine aka me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com