Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Well This is Weird

With the first post out of the way I feel like this is an appropriate time to introduce myself.
My name is Katie Christine, but you can just call me Kate. I'm originally from a small town way outside of Chicago that's home to the Blue Streaks and Groundhog's Day. Recently I moved away from the comfort of home and into a bigger city, Des Moines.
I've started a new adventure with new people, new experiences, and a new backdrop. I'm still trying to find the balance of taking things one step at a time while also diving head first into this world. I have literally nothing figured out in my life and that's perfectly fine in my book.
This is going to be the place I share my triumphs and share the times when I (hilariously) crash and burn. Life isn't supposed to be perfect. Its a beautiful mess and we get to make it into what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com